This tag was created by Emily and I wanted to join in and celebrate two of my favorite Hobbits’ Birthday! It’s also the perfect way to start off Fall… how is it almost October already?
Happy Birthday, Bilbo and Frodo!
- Please use the above graphic and link back to me!
- Answer the questions!
- Tag as few or as many people you’d like!
1. You’ve invited Bilbo over for second breakfast. What are you serving?
Hmm? Let me see… *scuffles around pantry a bit* I think I shall serve him bacon, eggs, French toast and pancakes, after all, second breakfast is the most important meal of the day. XD
2. It’s a nice, cozy evening in your hobbit hole. What kind of hot drink do you relax with?
Hot chocolate! I don’t really care for hot coffee, I prefer it iced, and I don’t like tea, so definitely hot chocolate.
3. You have to invite either Gollum or the Sackville-Bagginses to your birthday party. Who do you choose?
Oh boy… Well, I don’t exactly fancy Lobelia Sackville-Baggins rummaging through my things, so I’ll say Gollum. I can at least distract Gollum with a shiny object or have him play riddles with the guests, as long as he promises not to eat the losers.
4. Cold weather has hit the Shire. Do you curl up with a sweater or a blanket?
A blanket. A plush, fuzzy, soft blanket that I can snuggle myself under with a good book.
5. Who would you rather go on an adventure with, Bilbo or Frodo?
<.< >.> >.< This question is mean. How are you supposed to pick between them!? Gah! Fine. I’ll pick…. Nope. Can’t do it. I pick both. XP
6. You’re stuck in your hobbit hole with a snowstorm outside. How do you spend your evening?
Curled up under my blanket with hot chocolate, several good books, and my laptop so I can write, along with a candle burning nearby.
7. You’re planning your birthday party. What’s the entertainment: Gandalf’s fireworks or Merry and Pippin’s singing and dancing?
<.> Why u so mean? …oh, I got it! I will have Merry and Pippin, and being the troublemakers they are they will also have a stash of Gandalf’s fireworks! ^_^ Yes, precious, we likes that answer!
8. Of course as a Hobbit, you prefer to go barefoot. But if you were the sort for such things, would you prefer fuzzy socks or cozy slippers?
Fuzzy socks. I don’t know why, but I tend to scuff my feet in slippers and it drives me crazy. Also, just going around in socks is almost like being barefoot.
9. Sam’s brought you some of his autumn harvest! What do you make; pumpkin pie? Baked apples? Butternut squash soup? The options are endless!
Thank you, Sam! I would fry some squash and make chips. I would also make a pumpkin spice cake with a pumpkin seed streusel and pumpkin spice cream cheese icing. I made that cake for Thanksgiving last year and everyone loved it.
10. It’s a beautiful, crisp autumn day in the Shire. What are your plans for the day?
Explore as much of the Shire as possible, and join Merry and Pippin in all of their shenanigans. Then, when I’m good and tired and my head is full of wholesome Shire air, I’ll sit beneath the party tree and watch the stars come out.
I have absolutely no idea who has already done this tag, so I’ll just tag anyone who reads this and wants to do it! Please let me know if you do it, though, I’d love to read your post!
And now I bid you all a very fond farewell…
4 thoughts on “The Hobbiton Tag”
HAPPY HOBBIT DAY!!!! One of my favorite days EVER. Today we get to celebrate Tolkien AND fall–what could be better? 😀
I absolutely adore this tag. It’s so fun and cozy, and I LOVED reading your answers! I’m with you, I think I’d almost rather put up with Gollum than a Sackville-Baggins. XD
And fuzzy socks FTW! They’re great!
Okay, but your perfect day in the Shire really DOES sound like a perfect day. Aaaahhhh that sounds magical! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
YES!!! This tag IS perfect to celebrate fall and Tolkien! ^_^
*grins* Thank you!!! Maybe Sam still has the Elvish rope and wouldn’t mind sharing it in case Gollum gets out of hand. XD
Fuzzy socks are definitely superior!!! XD
D’AAAWWW! Thank you! ❤ It would be rather magical. ^_^
Ahh yay! Your answers were fantastic! Your second breakfast was exactly what I had for “second breakfast” to celebrate Hobbit Day, minus the pancakes. xD
I love iced coffee, too! I almost like it better than hot coffee… almost. 😉 And I totally agree, I’d rather have Gollum in my house than pesky ol’ Lobelia, too. Like you said, just distract him with a shiny object and we should be good. XD Oh, and your plans for that snowstorm? PERFECTION.
That pumpkin spice cake sounds delicious. :O Thanks for taking part in the tag! I loved reading it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! 😀 I had a blast answering them!!!
You know what they say, great tastes eat alike… or something like that. XD
Thank you for reading and for creating the tag! I’m so glad you enjoyed my post! ^_^